Written on: Monday, March 16, 2009
Time: 8:16 PM

Yo people.. we the sec 4 express and the sec 5 get motivated last thursday and friday...
We attended Adam Khoo 'I am GIFTED' programme...

Thanks to Jeff, Candice and Pamela for being the best trainer. Unfortunately the sec 5 could not see Adam Khoo in person. He had to catch the plane.

I really had my great time for that programme, I'm going to achieve my goals like I know how, I'm going to do it...

Because I am not only the ICON, but I am also the showstopper, the headliner, the MAIN EVENT and during every O'level paper I'm going to take, I'm going to steal the show. I'm going to give my best for every paper and NOT making sure that one paper I take with a mind without any information about the topic because I'm going to work hard till I score very well...

Sometimes If you want to go to heaven, you have to pass through hell... O'level is not my final bridge, it is only the begining...
>