Written on: Friday, February 13, 2009
Time: 5:07 PM

I'm back...

Alright, first of all, I would like to tell you all that right now finally get use to the stress that I receive everytime. Like having test, doing homework, staying back in school everyday. I think I should study more. I think this weekend I will be studying for Geography for milestone test on monday. Not only that, I have Chemistry and Physics test on tuesday and Maths on wednesday.

I had Amath test this morning and I really hope I can pass this test but I don't think my result will be good. All this takes time, have to slowly climb up the ladder. I believe that I will score a distinction for Amaths. ROAD TO DISTINCTION!!! hahaha...

Tomorrow is Valentine day. My bestfriend Ahmad, will get himself a true love tomorrow. He going out with a girl. BOTH like each other and he is going to make a move.

For me, got no time. I had asked a girl for valentine but haha, it turned to be unsuccessful but anyway right now, I felt stupid for even been thinking about it. We are actually friend, it is not right.

If you guys see me, don't forget to say HI!!!
>