Written on: Friday, January 23, 2009
Time: 7:01 PM

This is the 100th Post of my blog...!!! Woohoo!!!
Should we have a Celebration?!!! LOlx...

Since I've been sick this days, my immune system not strong yet... Have to recover fast...
Anyway, school so far is like so bad lar... My A-math and Mother Tounge test fail. Mother Tounge can fail, oh my gosh!!! Math also!!! lolx!! Upcoming result on Chemistry sure fail. SS test I'm not sure. At least Physics pass, distinction. lols. This is only begining, how to survive sia.

I have a big dream, but things never work out it suppose to be. Lol a lot of things I want to blame people, but cannot blame. Oh my gosh, I never felt so f up in my life before sia.

O'level, feel so stress, so early, than how to survive, tell me? anyone.

The truth is, even though I wrote this at a blog, will anyone going to read? Ok, let say nobody read, Oh my gosh!!! I am talking at a wall!!!

That means that, this life is depend on yourself. Only yourself.

I realise that, I am doing things that many people is doing now, thats why like that. Blaming people on my ego... haiz...

Maisarah: I try my best not to disturb you anymore, because I depend things only on you, it seems to me that you like don't want care. So I think, I don't want disturb you lar.

Anyway, things I do and think in school are not mine Goal-Related.

I should have been making money right now, I should have been training for my upcoming race or else no time to train, than lose later paiseh than for what sia, I also should have been lazy and not studying.

Now, I should start doing what I suppose to do and stop what should not do, really I got no choice but to sacrifice... I think so far I am in the bottom of my cohort, now to make it to the top. I have to take action! now! now! omg! now! now now now!!!
>