Written on: Saturday, January 10, 2009
Time: 5:39 PM

Sick, 2 days MC, throat infection and gastic.

During Orientation Camp, Amazing things happened.

On thursday morning took taxi with Ashley and Grace to school. Go through lesson.

Sec 5, there were only Jonathan and myself who volunteered. Feel like extra during the campfire, everyone wear green except both of us. I had gastric through the whole camp.



First day have to report outside PE room on 1.10 and Im late by 10mins, Paiseh. First thing is Games, I got to be the briefer for the game title chop chilli chop with the help of Raudhah, Shaun Michael, Darren, Andy Putra and Jason. Luckily on that time i got a minor gastric pain, I manage to brief all classes well. During nightime we must teach them the mass dance. I sat down at the canteen because my stomach start to have major pain. Grace, Shaun, Darren, Yee Zhen, Kar Wong and Kaiwen were talking at the side. We kanna do push when Mr Koh found out, but I told Mr Hisham personally about my gastric pain. Slept at 2, I hate to bath in school because it is very cold. Wake up at 5, the water is more cold when bath. Eat breakfast then join class, after assembly, go prefect room, got games, it sucks. After that have to lead 1t2 to CCA station. My stomach getting pain. Then met Farhana and Eric, followed them talk to Ms Siow at teachers office, when we came down, campfire is about to start. It was damn fun.


Hei Banja! Hei Banja! HEi! Hei!

So sad, everything finish, when going home, me and Jonathan keep on singing, when bus 83 came, go compass with Esther Tan, after that go home. Weekend feel so sick, very sick, cannot tahan. Can't wait to get well.

No matter what happen, my feeling towards you will always be the same, even an angel can't replace you. Thank you very much helping me to start this. Time will tell, every opportunity will be use.
>