Written on: Thursday, January 29, 2009
Time: 8:16 PM

Why the world have to be cruel? or maybe, why PEOPLE in the world have to be cruel.

In Life, especially mine, to describe what you are and who you are with can't tell much of the person. When I'm with you, I am the person you know, but when I'm with another human being, to you, you don't know who I am.

Best-Friend and My friends. The one who know you deeply well is not your friends, but your Best-Friend. But, if I don't know my Best-Friend well deeply, would I be his Best-Friend.

If my friends treat me well, I feel good every time, but if my Best Friend treat me well, you just don't feel the same anyway.

Let say about what you are actually doing now, 24 hours a day, to plan and to do to achieve something, will definitely achieve. But unfortunately, there are multiple things to achieve, you will get mess up end up not achieving everything you want to achieve.

Using a calculation,
16hrs(Deducting sleep) / Numbers of things you want to achieve = Number of hours you plan and do to achieve.

I got 3 things to achieve like academic, physically and other things.

16/3 = 5 hrs 20mins.

But the actual truth is, there is no other thing is achievable if you are having your O'level exams, because you have to use the most number of hours. School is 8 hrs per day, and if include your remedial, doing homework and studying for exams will take, up to half of a day.

The reason is, I've been involve on many things, and now, I have to get out what is not important things.

I feel so sad and stress with my friend, for some reasons. All this is a distraction but it is also a priority too.


By writing all this down, I will soon realise that TIME is important. Leaving nonsensical distractions and achieve the most priority things.
>