Written on: Saturday, February 7, 2009
Time: 1:22 PM

First of all,
I would like to say about last Thursday. Gabriel Ganesh get suspension for 4 days. So during curriculum, I kept my mouth silent not giving any teachers problem especially Ms Siow, Ms Aishah, Mr Wu and Mdm Sunarti. On Thursday during assembly, Gabriel was in front of me. During the attire check, he took out a slice of cheese from his pocket. He is such a childish and a little bit inhuman.

He threw that cheese like a boomerang to the sec 1 direction. I was like "Gab, they might be thinking, Cheese falling out from the sky?", then he laughed, Mr Zul appeared suddenly saying to me sharply "Do you see who threw that paper?", I said "No! it was not a paper", "Tell me who threw that paper" says Mr Zul, "Mr Zul, it was not a paper!", "Did you see who threw that thing?!", I told him it was Gabriel by not saying it, but using my eyes and my head as body language.

He grabbed Gabriel in front, Mr Zul said to everyone, "There was something thrown at the Sec 1, can anyone bring out that thing?!". It was a slice of cheese, everyone laughed.

What the hell, Sec 5 acting like a primary 2. I was like "YES!!!".

First lesson on that day, Chemistry. Ms Aishah said "Wirul, you feeling better?", I eagerly said "Yes!". It is because, whenever I with him, I will get distracted.

So Yesterday, after school, went Compass with Fazil, have some ice-cream, after that went back to school for self-study. Study at 5n1 class, then we played games, dodge ball, using a small ball. We played at the back of the class. After that went down to play some volleyball. Then went home.

Met Edwin at night to have some talk, after that met Julian, Mao Qing and one guy first time I met, he was so friendly.

Then went home sleep, and dream about amazing things but as I woke up, I felt a little ...HAIZZZ... it was just a dream...

Next monday SS milestone test and next Friday A-math class test. Must Pass!!!
>