Written on: Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Time: 10:49 PM

Yo! This week get back A-math class test and Social studies Milestone test. I passed... hooray... hooray...

Hope tomorrow get back my geog and also passed...I started to pass a lot of subjects but things have to improve...

For A-maths and SS is not that good, just normal like a C5 like that. So for Amaths, next test aim higher and to get B4 and also for SS too, next time must get B3. HAha... STEP BY STEP...

Tomorrow Math test must pass. Not expecting to get distinction because I'm not really good in the topic. The topic is VECTORS... I recently had Chemistry test, I did study but I think LOTS of careless mistakes. I think I fail... AAARRRGGHHH!!!... Can't afford to fail any other test... Cause I aim for distinctions... not pass... O'level standard is like all subject must at least get few distinctions and some Grade B...

It is february, even though it is early but feel like there is no much time... ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!...
>