Written on: Saturday, February 28, 2009
Time: 7:00 PM

Back to blog...



Haha, alright than...

This few days looked at SEC 1, remembered me my memories I had... in the pass. My LOWER SEC life...



That sec 1 orientation camp on the year 2005 when I was 1n2, had so much fun. Knowing the seniors like Calvin Aw, Yismin Lim, Samantha, Rui Hao... more, they was sec 4 that time and now going on with their life... Calvin Aw was a head prefect in punggol sec school, now a lower sec Geog teacher in punggol sec school... He was very enthusiastic, fanatic and blablabla...



I remembered, Sec 1 I joined the first ever PUNGGOL IDOL where I revolutionized that show singing 'PERFECT' by simple plan... but calvin deserved it better, he won. That time, Calvin, myself, Yismin, Faheem, the "MIGHTY MIC"...



Winning Soccer Interhouse champion, myself as a lower sec captain. Yellow House!!! WON!



On the year 2006, another memorial year for me where I started to listening to Chinese songs and it is for another purpose but thanks to my friends that giving me the support and force to join that PUNGGOL SUPERSTAR, I joined, sang "Tong Hua" and not expecting to make it to the final and another show was shown where I sang "Shuo Yi" but the winner is MeiMei.



Feel so great, feel so famous and there is where I get more friends... by performing...

but on that year I lost my Grandma... sad2...



For now, O'level examination is more Important in anything but maybe one day in Punggol I hope will be another show from me.



Things getting more serious... I am a kid who live in older body, still want to be a kid but can't really do that anyway.



This shows,

my dream is to be in the spotlight =) , one day... I will be...
>