Written on: Saturday, March 28, 2009
Time: 3:41 PM

Back to posting. I'm glad that my Amath test passed again. I scored distinction for my physics. Next monday there are social studies and amath test. My Chemistry and my mother tounge is like my weaker subject that I need to concentrate on. Left with few more weeks for my Mother Tounge O'level paper. I must do well because I don't want to take again later on october.



For this weekend just only need to study social studies and amath. Hope that the upcoming week I could have the time to study chemistry and practice my mother tounge.



TEN YEARS SERIES HAVEN COME OUT YET!!!



I am so dissapointed. Waited so long but still haven comeout yet. I just can't wait to get my hands on the ten years series book so I can just start practicing questions.



Anyway, I will always say and keep on repeating that I am the ICON, SHOWSTOPPER, HEADLINER, MAIN EVENT at O'level examination that I am going to give my best performance for all the paper. For every rehersal like test, mid year, prelims I will do it properly.
>